We are firmly committed to serving all of your eyecare needs. Our state of the art instruments assist us in determining the best solution for all of your problems, whether they are optical or medical in nature.
I've been in practice for 20 years as chief optometrist for a large local group and decided it was time to venture out on my own. I've always wanted the chance to provide the kind of service and use the modern technology that is impossible in corporate practice.
We serve the Illinois communities and surrounding areas of Swansea, Belleville, O'Fallon, and Fairview Heights. My office manager, Tabitha, has worked with me for over 3 years and I have worked with Laura for about 6 years; they are fully dedicated to providing first quality care and a friendly, fun experience.
One of our chief commitments is to provide you with the specialty eyewear solutions to fit your lifestyle. Whether it is to be used at home, school, work, leisure, or for sports, we want you to have what you need to perform to the best of your ability.
We also are equipped with the experience and the technology to enable us to diagnose and manage eye disorders and diseases such as keratoconus, infections, dry eye syndrome, glaucoma, diabetes complications, and macular degeneration. We co-manage many eye surgeries such as those for laser vision correction and cataracts.
If you have any questions or specific requests, any certain sunglass or contact lens or eyeglass frame preferences that you would like to see, or any eye health questions or concerns that you need help with, please give us a call at 618-628-EYEZ (3939)
Top 6 Recommendations for Clean & Safe Contact Lenses
1. Always wash your hands before handling contact lenses.
2. Carefully and regularly clean contact lenses, as directed by your optometrist. If recommended, rub the contact lenses with fingers and rinse thoroughly before soaking lenses overnight in sufficient multi-purpose solution to completely cover the lens.
3. Store lenses in the proper lens storage case and replace the case every three months. Clean the case after each use, and keep it open and dry between cleanings.
4. Use only products recommended by your optometrist to clean and disinfect your lenses. Saline solution and rewetting drops are not designed to disinfect lenses.
5. Only fresh solution should be used to clean and store contact lenses. Never re-use old solution. Contact lens solution must be changed according to the manufacturer's recommendations, even if the lenses are not used daily.
6. Always discard old contacts when you get a new contact lens prescription.
Contact us if you have any questions regarding the use of Renu contact lens solutions. 618-628-3939 (EYEZ)
Vision Care Associates
4933 Benchmark Centre Drive.
Swansea, IL 62226
Directions and Maps
- Monday 9-5
- Tuesday 9-5
- Thursday 10-7
- Friday 9-5
Open one Saturday per month from 8-12
(after hours) 618-530-6123